Shipping and Returns
Ready to ship items will take approximately 2-3 business day to process and ship (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays). Custom or Made to Order pieces can vary in turn around time depending on the order size, time of year, etc. If you have specific questions about custom shipping please feel free to reach out to me at Info@polkadotpines.com. Please know that I will do my very best to get your pieces to you as soon as possible. You will receive tracking information via email once your order has shipped. If you need to meet a certain time frame, please contact me directly and we can arrange for something quicker if possible.
- Shipping currently only available in the United States.
- All orders are shipped using USPS and is calculated by weight at checkout.
- Orders over $50 qualify for free shipping. Use code FREE50 at checkout. Not valid on bulk or wholesale orders. Only one discount code per order please!
- Polka Dot Pines is not responsible for shipping delays, damage, or loss. An insurance upgrade may be available at checkout with Priority Mail shipping if you would have added protection for your package.
- If your package is "Missing in Transit" (the tracking stops updating), please sign up for text alerts through USPS.
- If your tracking number shows "Delivered" but you have not received your package, please see our Missing Package page.
- If your order arrives damaged, please see our Damaged Package page.
If a package is returned to us due to the address being entered incorrectly at checkout, we will contact you for another address and additional shipping fees will be applied.
Due to the handmade nature of my items, each item may vary slightly in color, pattern placement, or size. I am unable to accept returns or exchanges. However, if you aren't 100% satisfied with your purchase please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. I'd love the opportunity to make it right!