If your tracking number is showing that your package has been delivered but you have not yet received it, please try the following:
- Make sure the address you entered at checkout is correct. This can be found in the confirmation email.
- Check the tracking number to see exactly where it was left (mailbox, front porch, back porch, side porch, garage, etc.)
- Has anyone else in your home picked it up and forgot to let you know? Trust me it happens!
- Check with your neighbors. USPS can deliver to the wrong address.
- Call your local post office and speak with the supervisor for more information. You will need to ask for exact GPS information regarding where your package was left. It may have been left at an incorrect residence or it may still be 1-2 days from being delivered.
If none of these steps reveal where your package might be, you can file a missing package claim here. If you require further assistance, please reply to your order confirmation email and I'll get back to you within 1-2 business days.